Slickline services are a critical tool to keep operations on time & on budget. Slickline with its diversity of tools and applications, can be an effective solution for any downhole problems encountered in Producing Oil & Gas wells.
The true complement of our standard slickline equipment and well site experience enable us to maintain production on target and help to reduce expenses for clients.
Our personnel’s, who are very experienced and well-trained with the knowledge to perform the service anywhere and anytime, can reduce the frequency of trips into the well and restore full production with minimum non-production time.
The services provide a comprehensive array of well intervention services but not limited to:
• Bottom Hole Pressure & Temperature Surveys using Electronic Memory Gauges
• Running & Pulling Downhole Plugs & Safety Valves
• Shifting Sliding Sleeves and their manipulations
• Locating Tubing Ends, Bottom of Hole & Obstructions
• Tubing Calliper Surveys
• Paraffin and Scale Cutting
• Fishing Operations
• Gas Lift Operations
• Memory PLT
• Tubular Perforations (Mechanical)
• High Pressure Expandable Gauge Hangers
• Slickline-Conveyed Cement Dumping
• Slickline-Conveyed Bridge Plugs
• Downhole Video Camera Surveys (using third party DHC)
• HPHT Operations ( 15K & 350 Deg F rated Pressure Control Equipments)